Tuesday, September 21, 2021

‘Blackmailed over morphed pic with girl': Giri’s ‘suicide note’

"I came to know that Anand Giri was going to share with the public a morphed photo that showed me with a girl. Anand asked me that once these allegations spread, how many people will you prove your innocence to? I have lived a life of dignity… and I can’t live with the humiliation that I will be subjected to…" said the suicide note, which was found in Bhagambari mutt along with Giri’s body on Monday.

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8289560 https://ift.tt/3hQfPbi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Definition List

Unordered List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.