Monday, May 15, 2023

US Man Loses $6 Million Jackpot, But Still Managed To Win $100,000

A man from Michigan who played a multimillion-dollar lottery game several times and lost still managed to win a whopping $100,000, CNN reported. The man who chose to remain anonymous managed to win thousands of dollars with a losing ticket.

The Wayne County man cashed in using his previously unsuccessful tickets as part of the Michigan Lottery's $6 million jackpot second-chance drawings.

The man told the Michigan Lottery, "I (had) been playing the $6 million jackpot game a lot, so when I learned there was a second-chance component to the game, I figured I might as well give it a try."

The 43-year-old winner was selected in a random drawing on April 27.

Each non-winning $6 million jackpot ticket is eligible for a second shot a winning a prize ranging from $500 to $100,000.

The man did not believe that he'd won at first.

"I got an email from the lottery one day informing me that I'd won a $100,000 prize," he said in a news release. "I thought it was a joke."

He even called to check if the email was a scam- but it wasn't.

"I was shocked!" he said. "Winning still doesn't seem real, and I don't think it will sink in for a while."

The winner plans to save his winnings.



from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/aDk7Q4O
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Definition List

Unordered List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.